BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 29 September 2011

What i've got from beyonce....

 If i were a boy


I want to make a song review, and the song titled  "If I Were A Boy" by beyonce.
I love this song because it has so deep meaning.
We can see from the lyrics. as example,  
"If I were a boy, I think I could understand, How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man"

It is really outing what women can't said about boy, boy that women know as a selfish person, jealousy, and never know how to understand our feeling.
As  i know and i ever meet, what i can catch from a boy is, a selfish person and never understand women's feeling. I don't know if all boys are the same or....just not yet meet the better one.
I hope all boys hear this song and realize their mistake, and change.
All women in the world for sure wants her boyfriend/husband understand her all the way.
What women want and need are only caring, and being understand.
So please, boys...listen to this song and feel it, take the meaning...change.





0 komentar: