Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls
Sexy Through the success of the Pussycat Dolls the pop music world is waking up to the fact that lead Doll, Nicole Scherzinger is a solid pop singer. She led the girl band Eden's Crush to a top 10 pop hit, and now she has delivered lead vocals for two straight Pussycat Dolls hits. Not only depend one their sexiness, but also depend on their quality.
The song, And about"Stickwitu" has so deep meaning, it tells us about someone who don’t wanna be alone, who always want to stick with the one they loved. No one could replace that person from our heart, well…I guess you, man will think that I’m too over while write this, but we, woman feel very represented by this song. It’s very outing what woman can’t say to the one he loved. I mostly use ‘woman’ in this review because…I’m a woman. LOL. This song also could represented a man can’t out by him self. Do not shame to say something we want to say, especially when it’s for the one we loved, tell it straightly…because could be suddenly the one that we loved…yeah you know J
In the accompanying day-in-the-life video for "Stickwitu," the Dolls continue to project a straightforward. These women may be around longer than many in the music industry have expected.


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar