BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 30 November 2011

Your new entry playlist!

I’ve Got A dream – OST  . Tangled by Mandy Moore

At the first time you hear this song, I swear you will smile all the time. Because  First, the song  has cute melody that wants us to hear it again and again. Second, The voice of all singers is good  and being very fused with this song. Third, Mandy  moore’s voice that sounds very beautiful, like a barbie’s voice  make the song become more  nice to listen. Actually, honestly confess that I've never really listened to Mandy Moore's previous work, but surprisingly enough, her singing voice gives the character of Rapunzel some spark and personality, while her voice is also harmonic and  melodic enough to fit a Disney Princess.

In my opinion, it’s also an inspiring song. Inspiring song that not using a sleepy melody, it makes our spirit up and believe that our dreams will become true if we believe we can and  not give up easily.

Actually, I listen many Soundtracks of this movie, one of them titled ‘When will my life begin’ and maybe I’ll make a review of that song next month ;p
Disney went with the great Alan Menken for Tangled and I must say that  it worked! Tangled has some very wesome music. I've Got a Dream" is hilarious and perfect for the fun side characters.

0 komentar: