BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 23 Desember 2011

Fireworks...boom boom boom!

I've hard many songs from Katy perry, and it's the one i like. I absolutely love this song, and I only say up because anybody younger might not really understand the song, but anybody could listen to it. FANTASTIC!!! It has good meaning and motivating song.


From the lyrics, we've been told that everyone's have their own things to be proud. Never be ashamed to let it all out and let your self become a rising star....succesfull person. We can't be like the others, because we have our own way to be success.




Firework may certainly lack the eloquence of a brilliant prose writer, but it does generate its own point that anyone could be like a rising star if they open the doors to let themselves express what is inside.



And form the lyrics too we've been told that many people out there have many weakness...so be grateful for what god had give to us. Belive you can do it all because everybody has same chance! 

0 komentar: